Your impact is our purpose.
Since 2014, we have been helping foundations, governments, nonprofits, social enterprises and other companies create the change they want to see in the world. Our advisory services are designed to accelerate the impact leaders, organizations, and networks have on their communities, improve their partnerships, and increase investment in the social sector.
All too often solutions to social challenges fail to scale because their creators lack the organizational strength, resources or partners they need to realize their vision. That's where we come in.
We’re focused on organizations that:
- have great ideas and proven solutions but no funding.
- have funding, but lack the capacity to realize the big vision.
- have the funding and the capacity but need partners to develop shared solutions for greater impact.
For example in Dominican Republic, through our Coastal Community Climate Resiliency Program, we are working with and through a network of partners to build the knowledge, skills and abilities of community organizations, farmer and fisher cooperatives, tourism companies and the local and national government to develop sound science, educate the next generation of leaders and change laws and practices to improve their resilience in the face of increasing storm intensity and rising sea levels.
At the Social Sector Accelerator, we have the benefit of being a small and nimble start-up, quick to respond to challenges, and the skills and strength to design and implement creative solutions. As a member of the Counterpart Network, we also have the advantage of a global network of experts and experience accessible through the Network. Through our partners on the ground around the world, we provide coaching to nonprofits and social enterprises on how to increase their effectiveness, accelerate their impact and achieve their purpose. By strengthening partnerships, building capacity, and increasing investment in the social sector, we maximize its impact. We work with social impact investors to ensure strong returns on their investment. We pair intellectual rigor with our experience and commitment to communities to help donors and investors find the best locally-driven solutions in which to invest. We deliver capacity building with a purpose.
With every engagement we take, we emphasize:
- Locally-driven solutions - impact is greatest when solutions are led by the communities they are meant to benefit.
- Evidence of impact - social solutions must move beyond intuition and assumptions. Data and rigorous analysis are the key to accelerating measurable social change.
- Cost-effectiveness - if our goal is to change the world, we must make sure every scarce philanthropic dollar spent is leveraged in the most effective way possible.